INsite – We’ve got your industry covered.
INsite is more than just a news bulletin; it gets to the core of relevant issues, seeks opinion and encourages debate.
Through its close ties with industry associations and attendance at conferences, INsite provides extensive coverage of the issues that are important to the sector.
INsite reaches the decision makers. It is targeted at owners and managers of New Zealand aged-care facilities, chief executives, financial officers, directors of nursing, government departments and decision makers directly involved in the aged-care and retirement sectors.
Role in the marketplace
INsite is actively involved in the aged care, retirement and community care sectors. The title’s in-depth reporting on key issues and regular attendance at conferences ensures it delivers the most up-to-date, informative and relevant information to its readers. Through the website, INsite provides the sector with relevant news, fast and up-front.
About NZME. Educational Media
NZME. Educational Media is a vigorous division of NZME. that serves the education and health sectors in New Zealand. It has a stable of publications that combine to cover all aspects of primary through to tertiary and further education in the education market, and comprehensive coverage of the aged care and nursing industries. Using the latest technology to address this range of niche publishing markets, the company has access through its print and digital to virtually every child, student, teacher, university student, academic, and health professional in the country.
NZME. Educational Media has identified the importance and dynamism of the education and health sectors and is growing and adapting with these sectors, working in successful partnership with a large range of educational and health institutions.
NZME. Educational Media is not just covering the education and health sectors – it is a part of them.
NZME. Educational Media publish the following sector-leading titles:
- Education Review – A series of themed publications providing in-depth coverage of the education sector: www.educationreview.co.nz
- Education Gazette – The Ministry of Education’s official publication and source of vacancies for teachers: www.edgazette.govt.nz
- Nursing Review – New Zealand’s independent publication for nurses: www.nursingreview.co.nz
- INsite – The aged care and retirement industry website: www.insitemagazine.co.nz
- JETmag – aimed at career advice and study options: www.jetmag.co.nz
- Custom publications – we have created magazines, newsletters, and marketing campaigns for several leaders in the health, aged care, and education sectors.